Emergency Management Expertise
The specialists at netEOP are subject matter experts with the knowledge, skills and experience to provide a variety of emergency preparedness services:
- Emergency operations planning and training
- Exercise development, implementation and evaluation
- Community preparedness Website development
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Mitigation and long-term recovery planning
- Continuity of operations planning
- Many other customized emergency preparedness services
Tanya Allen, President of netEOP, Inc. has a background as both a local emergency manager and a state emergency planner providing her with valuable perspective of the local-state-federal interface required for truly successful emergency preparedness and planning efforts. Her understanding of state and federal planning requirements allows her to successfully assist state local agencies and organizations in developing useful and compliant emergency plans, training and exercises.
Since opening her consulting firm, Tanya has developed many local emergency plans using the nomenclature and organization of the National Response Framework. She has recently completed projects to meet a variety of emergency preparedness initiatives, including a NIMS compliant regional coordination guide, a HSEEP compliant regional health and medical exercise, and training for emergency management agencies on the unique emergency needs of vulnerable populations.
Tanya Allen’s Bio